ICT (information and communications technology – or technologies) is an umbrella term that includes any communication device or application, encompassing: radio, television, cellular phones, computer and network hardware and software, satellite systems and so on, as well as the various services and applications associated with them, such as videoconferencing and distance learning.
We provide expert consultation on communications and collaboration, data centre and cloud solutions, information and data management, and managed services. Explore our suite of solutions & services:
- Structured Cabling Services (Cat6 / Fiber-optic cabling)Every business that relies on Data communication need to focus on the IT basics, It is very vital your ICT infrastructure will bear the load and distribute your essential business information globally. Our Structured cabling services will provide you with accordance to the highest of standards that will enable your network infrastructure to be organized, reliable, scalable and efficient.
- Data Center CabinetsSecure and organize your network peripherals with our products like data cabinet, open bay rack, CAT6 cable manager and etc.
- FirewallThrough our various Firewall, you could secure and maximize your network capabilities through its features like Site-to-site VPN connection, Mobile VPN connection, Web-content filtering, Maximize your bandwidth through Traffic Management, Gateway antivirus and such as application proxies.
- Routers, Switches and Wireless Networking TechnologiesWe only provide top quality brands of routers and switches, to be configured accordingly to customers’ needs, only by our certified IT professionals who has years of corporate experienced
- Wide Area Wireless Networking Distance is no longer an issue. With our wide area wireless solutions your local area network could now be maximize up to a distance of 3 kilometers and capable of scalability.
- PABX System (IP-PBX / Analog PABX)Be a head in your business from our variety of the latest technology in business telephone system from Private automatic branch exchange (PABX) and Internet Protocol Private Branch Exchange (IP-PBX) and our trusted brands of Intercom systems.
- Network Attached Storage Solutions For maximum data retention and data storage we offer our trusted NAS solutions.
- Uninterruptible Power SupplyWe offer large capacity UPS for data center for a redundant reliable power back-up to minimize down time.
The secure solutions businesses provides a broad range of solutions to both commercial and government customers; the secure solutions business covers a wide range of services, including:
|Risk services and consultancy
||Risk management consultancy services including personal protection, training, mine detection and clearance services
||Access control, CCTV, intruder alarms, fire detection, video analytics and security and building systems technology integration
|Monitoring and response
||Key holding, mobile security patrol and response services and alarm receiving and monitoring facilities
|Secure facilities services
||Integrated facilities services for entire sites or estates for commercial customers and governments
Auxiliary Fire Alarm systems are the main component of any fire detection system. These include detectors (Smoke Detectors, Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Heat Detectors), and notifiers (Light Strobes, Speaker Strobes, Horn Strobes) for vendors such as System Sensor or Cooper Wheelock. While it is true that the choice in fire alarm panel is very important, these auxiliary systems will require the most maintenance, labor and servicing, and G&S will be your provider.
CCTV systems can be used in following applications for Industrial, Commercial, Public Area Surveillance, Remote Unmanned Locations, Transportation, Automatic Number Plate Recognition Systems, Production and Plant Monitoring, Site Health and Safety.Digital recording solutions
B&W or color camera
DVR (Digital Video Recorders)
Networked PC viewing
A business telephone system differs from simply using a telephone with multiple lines in that the lines used are accessible from multiple telephones, or “stations” in the system, and that such a system will often provide additional features related to call handling. Business telephone systems are often broadly classified into “key systems”, “hybrid systems”, and “private branch exchanges”.
An affordable IP PBX telephone system makes it possible for the telecommunication requirements of small and medium-sized business organizations to be resolved efficiently without making huge capital investments. Going in for a hosted state-of-the-art IP PBX system helps the company to concentrate on its core business.
A structured cabling system provides a universal platform upon which an overall information system’s strategy is built. With a flexible cabling infrastructure, a structured cabling system can support multiple voice, data, video and multimedia systems regardless of their manufacturer. A well-designed cabling plant may include several independent cabling solutions of different media types, installed at each workstation to support multiple system performance requirements.Data (Computer) Wiring
Voice (Phone) wiring
Audio (speaker) wiring
Video (TV) wiring